domingo, 21 de julio de 2019



Memories
 I have many memories of my childhood, but the most important person in this process was my grandmother, we spent every afternoon together, since my mom worked all day and arrived very late at night, then I was closer to my grandmother. Every morning my mom, before going to work, would leave me at my grandmother's house, which was two blocks from my house, super close. My grandmother was super affectionate, loving and fun, she was always worried about combing my hair and getting dressed for school because my mom couldn’t because she worked. My grandmother made the best lunches in the world, in addition to cooking so delicious every day she did something different.  I remember when I came home from school, my grandmother asked me how my day had been, and there we talked the whole afternoon, I told her all my secrets and anecdotes. I remember that we sat down to watch novels and kitchen channels on the TV. We also played at the beauty salon, I massaged her face with cream, then I combed her hair and finally I put on makeup as I wanted, we had a very great time. Today I miss her a lot, she will always be in my heart, she was the best grandmother that God could have given me and I am grateful.


3 comentarios:

  1. awwwwwwwwww your grandmother was cool

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. sorry for that jsjsj :( but you have nice memories with your grandmother! she looks like a very lovely woman <3

      Eliminar