lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

Final reflections
As a reflection of the Writing activity, I think it was very entertaining to expand writing a little about my childhood memories, especially my dear grandmother, then I saw all the videos of the links which I liked a lot, but I narrated the one that most caught my attention which was "the black hole", then working as a team for me became complicated, since with my group we did not coincide in a correct day and time for both, therefore we had to divide the work, which also resulted in Success, so well, it was a good experience to write in a blog for the first time in life.
The differences of writing on a computer and on paper are many, for me it is better in computer, I find it more practical and fast, since if I am wrong it is a matter of pressing a button, instead on paper the eraser sometimes ruins the paper, etc.
I was pleased to receive feedback from my colleagues, I feel it is necessary in this type of work, because this is how we see our mistakes, weaknesses, virtues and facilities when writing.
One of my new challenges and improvements in writing will be to improve my grammar mistakes, this I can achieve with a lot of practice.

2 comentarios: