miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019

Benefits of being an early bird



The Benefits of being an Early Bird


I considered myself like an early bird, that means that I tend to get up very early in the morning, I think it’s my natural habit of waking early, and often also going to bed before it gets too late. But other times I have days
when I go to parties so I fell asleep late, so the next day I waking up at noon
make me feel like total slob  no matter how good my sleep was, or how pleasant
my dream, I feel like half my day was wasted if I wake up anytime past 8 am.
Whichever sleep routine works for you, go for it. But for me sleeping and waking
up early has many benefits and much more time for yourself, in my free time I
work doing private lessons for basic education children in the morning or in the
afternoon, also I try to do exercise, yoga, my hobbies, or I take a walk with my family,
friends or my boyfriend, these are some benefits.
Another benefit is that I have better grades and better performance because those few extra hour awake I take advantage to study of to do my things that I’m missing. At the same time in those few extra hour awake I eat breakfast because is the most important meal of the day, so I try not to skip it often. My breakfast usually dictates what the rest of my day’s diet is going to look like, so the healthier I eat in the morning, the less likely I am to crave junk food for the rest of the day. Another benefit is that I have a quiet time to think clearly what I’m going to do in the day, if I need to plan or organize my day I do in this time.The perfect time to do all the heavy thinking is while you’re wide awake. Better decisions are made this way.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario